Music Forums

Forums > Woodwind, Brass and Strings > Not many Strings people? I'll offer then!

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Looking for projects with strings; I compose everything 100% myself in Finale and then use Hollywood Strings Gold. Could put my bandcamp site here but it might distract rather than help; I used to compose other things. I also compose with other strings: harp, sitar, and to some extent guitar though I have not done much guitar composing. So any collabs where someone wants me to compose strings or strings and drums [use FPC, ogun and shredder] , I suppose I would be happy to add [?] something of value. I am 100% self taught from books. So my style is original and may not be for everyone; I don't even know a lot of the time what genre/style my strings end up in. I just try my best!
#2975 Posted Sat 04 Nov, 2017 1:47 am
Hi! I have a project here called Reason to Praise You. My vocalist at one time mentioned that the project might benefit from strings, & when I did a search, I didn't find anyone listed. How are you at working strings into an already existing project? Do you prefer to start from scratch?
#2976 Posted Sat 04 Nov, 2017 4:02 am
I also have a project I’m working on that would benefit from strings, I’ll let you know when it’s ready :)
#2977 Posted Sat 04 Nov, 2017 9:18 am
Ok! That would be great! Just let me know when.
#2979 Posted Sat 04 Nov, 2017 10:36 am

Forums > Woodwind, Brass and Strings > Not many Strings people? I'll offer then!Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up