Music Forums

Forums > Woodwind, Brass and Strings > Irish Uilleann Pipes, Tin Whistle, Soprano / Alto Sax

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hello ProCollabers,

I'm a Multi-Woodwinds player who plays World Music, Jazz, Celtic, Pop, and Folk. Give me a shout if you would like me to record for your project.

Cheers!
Faliq Auri.
www.faliqaurimusic.com
IG : @faliqauri 

#3845 Posted Thu 23 May, 2019 10:42 pm

Hello ProCollabers,

I'm a Multi-Woodwinds player who plays World Music, Jazz, Celtic, Pop, and Folk. Give me a shout if you would like me to record for your project.

Cheers!
Faliq Auri.
www.faliqaurimusic.com

Originally posted by faliqauri on Thu 23 May, 2019

Hi Faliq,

I was just checking out "Train to Béal Feirste" over at bandcamp and enjoyed it very much.  I spent years on the road playing world/Celtic/folk music and love it. Looking forward to hearing what you come up with. :)

#3852 Posted Sun 02 Jun, 2019 8:20 am

Hello ProCollabers,

Cheers!
Faliq Auri.
www.faliqaurimusic.com

Originally posted by faliqauri on Thu 23 May, 2019

Hi Faliq, welcome to ProCollabs :-)

We're currently working on a project called Secrets of the Heart and are looking for some ambient strings to accompany the acoustic guitar, you might be interested in listening and seeing if you would like to collaborate?

https://www.procollabs.com/project/691

See what you think,

Steve

#3853 Posted Mon 03 Jun, 2019 9:57 am

Forums > Woodwind, Brass and Strings > Irish Uilleann Pipes, Tin Whistle, Soprano / Alto SaxPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up