Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > A spooky challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Haha.........At least it's only me on mine! Oh, but then again I'll only have myself to blame if I don't get it done :)

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 27 Oct, 2017

True! lol Yeah... I hope I can get everyone to sign off in time! That may be a challenge in itself! ;-)
#2926 Posted Fri 27 Oct, 2017 4:41 pm
I have to say Drew, your track is sound pretty awesome :-)

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 27 Oct, 2017

Thanks, Steve! I give all the credit to the collaborators who turned it in to something very cool! :-)
#2927 Posted Fri 27 Oct, 2017 4:43 pm
Hi All, Just a note that only a few days remain for the Spooky Challenge. Songs should be in the store by October 31st.

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Fri 27 Oct, 2017

With our deadline spookily approaching we have 4 tracks in the Music Store so far........MonkeyC's A Monster Musical; Roo's Vampiro Apocalypto, Tpistilli's Behind The Dark Mask and Jorgob's Lurking Nightmare, well done guys.

We also have Kaijuro's Behind The Dark Mask, Raven's Cannibal Stew; Drew's I Hate Halloween and my Behind The Dark Mask (which is just being mixed), which are all being worked on to meet the deadline.

If anyone want's to jump in and help out on any of these tracks, now is the time :)

Let's try and get them all completed, then we will beat the record for the most tracks on a Challenge, and even better the most Collaborators :))
#2928 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 9:03 am
Yeah, this has been a really good turn out. And....Christmas is right around the corner, so we'll need to put our creative caps on and think of a good Christmas Challenge. :)
#2929 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 10:07 am
Yeah, this has been a really good turn out. And....Christmas is right around the corner, so we'll need to put our creative caps on and think of a good Christmas Challenge. :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Sat 28 Oct, 2017

Christmas? Now you got me curious. I'm seriously concerned that neither you, Drew or Vuya would be able to do "Christmas" after having now experienced your dark sides!
#2930 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 10:38 am
Our song is now published to the store and we even had a few days to spare. ;-)
https://www.procollabs.com/store/968
This was the first time I took part in a ProCollabs challenge and it was a blast! :-)
#2931 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 1:03 pm
Christmas? Now you got me curious. I'm seriously concerned that neither you, Drew or Vuya would be able to do "Christmas" after having now experienced your dark sides!

Originally posted by MonkeyC on Sat 28 Oct, 2017

Christmas you say: well I reckon Drew would do “I hate Christmas”; Dani would do “Elve and Reindeer Casserole, and I’d do “The psychotic mind of Father Christmas”..............
#2932 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 1:38 pm
Christmas you say: well I reckon Drew would do “I hate Christmas”; Dani would do “Elve and Reindeer Casserole, and I’d do “The psychotic mind of Father Christmas”..............

Originally posted by Vuya on Sat 28 Oct, 2017

Christmas? We still need to get through Turkey Day here in the states. ;-)
#2933 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 1:50 pm
Tonight! :-)
#2934 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 1:51 pm
Tonight! :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Sat 28 Oct, 2017

Haha........ cartoon David Pumpkin, brilliant :)
#2935 Posted Sat 28 Oct, 2017 1:56 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forums > Community Challenges > A spooky challengePage 9 of 11

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up