Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > 2021 Haunted Halloween Song Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5

Or Crüe ? - Just kidding. got it

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Mon 20 Sep, 2021

Ha! That works too!! :-)

#4605 Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2021 4:53 pm
Currently buried underneath horror podcast scoring/production, but will try to carve out time to jump in somewhere if possible! I love Halloween and spooky stuff. :D
#4606 Posted Sat 02 Oct, 2021 9:33 am
Currently buried underneath horror podcast scoring/production, but will try to carve out time to jump in somewhere if possible! I love Halloween and spooky stuff. :D

Originally posted by Astronut on Sat 02 Oct, 2021

Awesome! It would be great to have you join in on this challenge, Kev! :-)

#4607 Posted Sat 02 Oct, 2021 3:49 pm
Four weeks remain with this challenge. Still plenty of time to jump in. Some great projects already underway. :-)
#4608 Posted Sat 02 Oct, 2021 3:52 pm
Four weeks remain with this challenge. Still plenty of time to jump in. Some great projects already underway. :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Sat 02 Oct, 2021

I'm working on something, just been a bit busy as of late.  Should have something started by the weekend.  :)

#4609 Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2021 5:35 pm

I'm working on something, just been a bit busy as of late.  Should have something started by the weekend.  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Wed 06 Oct, 2021

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to hearing it!! :-)

#4610 Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2021 8:30 pm
As much as I love these things, seems that time is not making itself available. I can post an idea or work in progress and hope it turns into a Haunted Halloween song, but I hate retrofitting. We'll see
#4611 Posted Fri 08 Oct, 2021 3:19 pm
As much as I love these things, seems that time is not making itself available. I can post an idea or work in progress and hope it turns into a Haunted Halloween song, but I hate retrofitting. We'll see

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Fri 08 Oct, 2021

Go for it, Vic! You never know where it might go. There are also a couple projects already brewing that are looking for lyrics & vox. ;-)

#4612 Posted Fri 08 Oct, 2021 4:12 pm
Three weeks remain with this challenge. Still plenty of time to get involved. Four fantastic projects are now in progress. :-)
#4613 Posted Sat 09 Oct, 2021 12:28 am
Three weeks remain with this challenge. Still plenty of time to get involved. Four fantastic projects are now in progress. :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Sat 09 Oct, 2021

Since I have important appointments in the next 2 weeks, I have to withdraw from the competition. I won't be able to finish the song under the given conditions.
I wish you all a lot of fun and success in the competition.
Thanks to those who have done something for it so far.

Hope to see you in a future project
#4614 Posted Tue 12 Oct, 2021 4:23 pm
1 2 3 4 5

Forums > Community Challenges > 2021 Haunted Halloween Song ChallengePage 2 of 5

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up