Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > 2022 Jingle Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hi Estie,

Try zipping it and then uploading to your project. You can also upload it to your You Tube channel if you have one and then share a link here. ;-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Wed 23 Feb, 2022

Hi there

Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to share the safety copy so we have one in the bag and also so people can review for any changes.
#4788 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:35 pm
Hi there Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to share the safety copy so we have one in the bag and also so people can review for any changes.

Originally posted by Estie on Wed 23 Feb, 2022

Hi Estie,

If you have a Youtube channel, go ahead and upload it there.  Once it is uploaded there, you can embed the link to the 2022 Jingle Challenge forum.  

You can also send it to us via Google Drive at support@procollabs.com, and we will upload it to the ProCollabs Youtube channel.  :)

#4790 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:37 pm

Hi Estie,

If you have a Youtube channel, go ahead and upload it there.  Once it is uploaded there, you can embed the link to the 2022 Jingle Challenge forum.  

You can also send it to us via Google Drive at support@procollabs.com, and we will upload it to the ProCollabs Youtube channel.  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Wed 23 Feb, 2022

Okay thanks. I have a channel but will also try to send to yourselves. I tried top upload zip & it says the only formats accepted are: mp3, m4a, txt, rtf, doc, docx, pdf, mid.
#4791 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:40 pm
Okay thanks. I have a channel but will also try to send to yourselves. I tried top upload zip & it says the only formats accepted are: mp3, m4a, txt, rtf, doc, docx, pdf, mid.

Yes, feel free to send it to support@procollabs.com and we will upload it to our YouTube channel as well.  :)

#4792 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:41 pm
Hi there Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to share the safety copy so we have one in the bag and also so people can review for any changes.

To make a compressed zip folder on a PC it should be something like this: Right click on the file and choose 'send to', then choose 'compressed zip folder'. Your computer should then create a zip folder containing the video that you can upload to your ProCollabs project. I hope this helps! :-)

#4793 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:42 pm
Once you are on your Youtube channel and upload the video, press 'Share' then 'Embed' then copy the URL code. Then come back to this forum and paste the link. Here is an example of what the video will look like in this forum.
#4794 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:46 pm
Once you are on your Youtube channel and upload the video, press 'Share' then 'Embed' then copy the URL code. Then come back to this forum and paste the link. Here is an example of what the video will look like in this forum.

Originally posted by RAVEN on Wed 23 Feb, 2022

Okay thanks will try to do that
#4795 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 2:46 pm

To make a compressed zip folder on a PC it should be something like this: Right click on the file and choose 'send to', then choose 'compressed zip folder'. Your computer should then create a zip folder containing the video that you can upload to your ProCollabs project. I hope this helps! :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Wed 23 Feb, 2022

Hi Drew

That does help, thanks!
#4796 Posted Wed 23 Feb, 2022 3:32 pm
Brush Brite Jingle is now available to watch! Thanks to @thelyricman and @JAPOV for their excellent help, contributions and support. (Also please check out @EstieMusic on Twitter as it's on there too!)
#4798 Posted Thu 24 Feb, 2022 7:14 am
Brush Brite Jingle is now available to watch! Thanks to @thelyricman and @JAPOV for their excellent help, contributions and support. (Also please check out @EstieMusic on Twitter as it's on there too!)

Originally posted by Estie on Thu 24 Feb, 2022

Aweseome work Estie and team! 

#4799 Posted Thu 24 Feb, 2022 10:09 am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forums > Community Challenges > 2022 Jingle ChallengePage 5 of 8

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up