Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > 2022 Hot & Cold Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 

Congratulations to everyone who completed our 2022 Hot & Cold Challenge! Your Awards & Credits are coming soon!! :-)

COMPLETED PROJECTS:

White Hot Cold Blue - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2826

#4913 Posted Mon 19 Sep, 2022 12:00 am

Congratulations to everyone who completed our 2022 Hot & Cold Challenge! Your Awards & Credits are coming soon!! :-)

COMPLETED PROJECTS:

White Hot Cold Blue - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2826

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Mon 19 Sep, 2022

Can't beleive I'm the only one to finish. It was fun and it got pulled together on the last day. Thanks to the owners for having these and thanks to Drew for arranging and coaching the project close out. Also a huge Thank You to the two guys who collaborated and helped me get mine done. Without them I would be kind of useless. Thanks guys

#4914 Posted Wed 21 Sep, 2022 4:44 pm

Can't beleive I'm the only one to finish. It was fun and it got pulled together on the last day. Thanks to the owners for having these and thanks to Drew for arranging and coaching the project close out. Also a huge Thank You to the two guys who collaborated and helped me get mine done. Without them I would be kind of useless. Thanks guys

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Wed 21 Sep, 2022

Thanks for the shout-out and for joining in, Vic! Your song came out great! Stay tuned... I will be kicking off a new challenge soon! ;-)

#4915 Posted Wed 21 Sep, 2022 5:56 pm

Thanks for the shout-out and for joining in, Vic! Your song came out great! Stay tuned... I will be kicking off a new challenge soon! ;-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Wed 21 Sep, 2022

The yearly Halloween challenge is always a good one. People get into that one

#4916 Posted Wed 21 Sep, 2022 7:47 pm

The yearly Halloween challenge is always a good one. People get into that one

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Wed 21 Sep, 2022

wink

#4917 Posted Wed 21 Sep, 2022 8:39 pm
1 2 3 

Forums > Community Challenges > 2022 Hot & Cold ChallengePage 3 of 3

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password