Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Alt/Prog Drummer needed!!!

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I want to get some takes from an actual drummer on what is currently around 5 or 6 tracks me and mudflappus are working on!! PM me if you're interested, check out the project/band name "Crown The Jester" Some of the drumming I think would fit these tracks would be vaguely along the line of what exists on the track but with actual human prescene and nuances!!! Stuff similar too Puscifer/A Perfect Circle/Porcupine Tree... I don't know, kick-ass drumming basically lol... XD Thanks
#1375 Posted Fri 01 Apr, 2016 5:45 pm
Hello, I am new to the site, but came across your post here. Since it is a year old, you may have already taken care of finding someone to track some drums for you, but if you ever want to collaborate, just let me know. I write/arrange/compose, but am actually a percussionist/drummer that also plays some keys too. I like progressive rock, grew up with it in the 70s, so am always interested in prog projects. Please let me know if I can be of any help or if you are looking for collaboration possiblilities

Thanks
Tony
#2123 Posted Thu 16 Feb, 2017 10:30 am

Forums > Hangout > Alt/Prog Drummer needed!!!Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up