Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > NYC Independent Film Festival

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
They Won, They Won, They Won!!!

I am sooooo proud and excited. My brother is stationed in North Carolina at the moment, but he is very happy. Below is the catagory they won for, and what they received. Not a bad prize for newcomers, and hopefully the recognition they'll get will open some doors for them. :)

https://www.nycindieff.com/awards

Best Short Sketch Comedy Video

Coffee Break, by Jason Ortiz
$200 Cash Award
SONY Catalyst Production Suite (200 USD value)
Film Budgeteers basic online film budget program (97 USD value)
#2390 Posted Tue 23 May, 2017 8:11 pm
They Won, They Won, They Won!!! I am sooooo proud and excited. My brother is stationed in North Carolina at the moment, but he is very happy. Below is the catagory they won for, and what they received. Not a bad prize for newcomers, and hopefully the recognition they'll get will open some doors for them. :) https://www.nycindieff.com/awards Best Short Sketch Comedy Video Coffee Break, by Jason Ortiz $200 Cash Award SONY Catalyst Production Suite (200 USD value) Film Budgeteers basic online film budget program (97 USD value)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Tue 23 May, 2017

Congrats to your brother, Dani! You must be very proud! That short was really well done. Well deserved! :-)
#2391 Posted Tue 23 May, 2017 9:53 pm
Congrats to your brother, Dani! You must be very proud! That short was really well done. Well deserved! :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Tue 23 May, 2017

Thanks so much, Drew! :))
#2392 Posted Tue 23 May, 2017 10:55 pm
Wow, that's brilliant Dani........... great sketch - I love the ending "all the rest of you m*******s better be alive when I get back" what a great line :)
#2396 Posted Wed 24 May, 2017 3:19 pm
That's pretty cool that he won. Even more important is the fact that he's serving our country. I couldn't thank him enough
#2397 Posted Thu 25 May, 2017 1:28 pm
That's pretty cool that he won. Even more important is the fact that he's serving our country. I couldn't thank him enough

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Thu 25 May, 2017

Thank you so much, Vic - that truly mean a lot. :)
#2398 Posted Thu 25 May, 2017 1:47 pm
1 2 

Forums > Hangout > NYC Independent Film FestivalPage 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up