Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Am I allowed to do this?

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I don't know if I will do this. But I feel like doing it. I feel that I should raise it first because this would be such an extreme project. 

Over the last few years I have grown to hate Microsoft. The tipping point was when they put malware on people's computers to force tjem to use Windows 10. Their evil went from the theoretical to the visible. From then on their entire Windows 10 agenda - cortana, ads, tiles, data colelction etc etc - has made my mouth drip with acidic hate that could corrode concrete. This is a succinct take on it; I could write 100000 words on this excuse for an OS - the most evil piece of computer technology ever inflicted upon people.

So I feel like making a piece of music with only one limit: I will not use anyone's skin colour or race against them. Everything else is fair game. Any swearword. Any abuse. I woudl like to take Microsoft as a company, Nadella, Windows 10, the shills on Zdnet such as Ed Bott and Mary Jo Foley, and create the most swearword filled anger rage against this cesspool of evil and stupidity. Moreover Windows 10 has to be paid by spies to get your data; if it waddles like a duck it's a duck. 

So would this be allowed? I would even accept if Pro collabs put a warning for super bad language/offensive on my project. Because believe you me it would be accurate. I can not describe my rage at Microsoft. My life would be a LOT easier if they hadn't done this; it is with great reluctance that I have to conclude that I will never use Windows 10. 

Thank you 

#3616 Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2018 11:18 pm

I don't know if I will do this. But I feel like doing it. I feel that I should raise it first because this would be such an extreme project. 

Over the last few years I have grown to hate Microsoft. The tipping point was when they put malware on people's computers to force tjem to use Windows 10. Their evil went from the theoretical to the visible. From then on their entire Windows 10 agenda - cortana, ads, tiles, data colelction etc etc - has made my mouth drip with acidic hate that could corrode concrete. This is a succinct take on it; I could write 100000 words on this excuse for an OS - the most evil piece of computer technology ever inflicted upon people.

So I feel like making a piece of music with only one limit: I will not use anyone's skin colour or race against them. Everything else is fair game. Any swearword. Any abuse. I woudl like to take Microsoft as a company, Nadella, Windows 10, the shills on Zdnet such as Ed Bott and Mary Jo Foley, and create the most swearword filled anger rage against this cesspool of evil and stupidity. Moreover Windows 10 has to be paid by spies to get your data; if it waddles like a duck it's a duck. 

So would this be allowed? I would even accept if Pro collabs put a warning for super bad language/offensive on my project. Because believe you me it would be accurate. I can not describe my rage at Microsoft. My life would be a LOT easier if they hadn't done this; it is with great reluctance that I have to conclude that I will never use Windows 10. 

Thank you 

Originally posted by neptunedexperiment on Fri 14 Sep, 2018

When you start a project, there is an option to choose if you have explicit or suggestive words.  Other than that, ProCollabs would never censor you when it comes to your music. 

#3617 Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2018 11:28 pm

Forums > Hangout > Am I allowed to do this?Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up