Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Synthwave / Futurewave / Retrowave

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Here's the latest from the Plastic Horizon project. Hope you are all happy, healthy, and making lots of music! :)

Originally posted by Astronut on Tue 07 Jul, 2020

This is my fave, thus far.  It has an underlying darkness which I like. 

Really beautiful, thanks for sharing.  :)

#4252 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2020 4:00 pm

This is my fave, thus far.  It has an underlying darkness which I like. 

Really beautiful, thanks for sharing.  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Tue 07 Jul, 2020

Thank you! You know I'm a sucker for that darker, melancholy sound. :)

#4253 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2020 4:57 pm

Here's the latest from the Plastic Horizon project. Hope you are all happy, healthy, and making lots of music! :)

Nice Kev! Is that you shredding on the guitar? ;-)

#4255 Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2020 1:33 pm

Nice Kev! Is that you shredding on the guitar? ;-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Wed 08 Jul, 2020

haha! Shredding...pfft. Struggling is more like it. :D Thanks for checking it out. I have a paying gig to finish, then I can attemp to write the other tracks for the release. More soon, I hope!

#4257 Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2020 9:42 pm

haha! Shredding...pfft. Struggling is more like it. :D Thanks for checking it out. I have a paying gig to finish, then I can attemp to write the other tracks for the release. More soon, I hope!

Originally posted by Astronut on Wed 08 Jul, 2020

Playing fast is something most capable guitarists manage but as soon as they venture into the melody zone sounding like a dude after a few shakey drinks usally ensues. You Sir managed to avoid this inebriated state, so shredder you may not be. I think however you have kissed the edge of Gilmouresque expression. I enjoyed your guitar voice very much Mr. Kev.

#4258 Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2020 11:08 pm

Playing fast is something most capable guitarists manage but as soon as they venture into the melody zone sounding like a dude after a few shakey drinks usally ensues. You Sir managed to avoid this inebriated state, so shredder you may not be. I think however you have kissed the edge of Gilmouresque expression. I enjoyed your guitar voice very much Mr. Kev.

Originally posted by GoodVibes on Wed 08 Jul, 2020

Thank you! As long as I don't drop the pick or the guitar, or both, I feel it's a success!

#4259 Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2020 9:21 am

Thank you! As long as I don't drop the pick or the guitar, or both, I feel it's a success!

Originally posted by Astronut on Thu 09 Jul, 2020

I'm picking up vibes of "You Give Love a Bad Name" . sealed or my mask is causing hypoxia.

Sounds awesome Kev. You can add guitar to your long list of talents. It's truley better than most

#4260 Posted Thu 09 Jul, 2020 9:38 am

I'm picking up vibes of "You Give Love a Bad Name" . sealed or my mask is causing hypoxia.

Sounds awesome Kev. You can add guitar to your long list of talents. It's truley better than most

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Thu 09 Jul, 2020

haha! ...and I was thinking it sounds just like something from The Legendary Stardust Cowboy or Jane County & The Electric Chairs. :D Thanks, Vic, but you know and I know that I can't play for ihts, but that doesn't stop me from trying. :D

#4263 Posted Fri 10 Jul, 2020 12:01 pm

They all sound great Kev, really nice work :-)

I find air guitar is the best way to avoid dropping the pick or guitar while shredding, at least that's my excuse.......... :-)

#4266 Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2020 3:59 pm

They all sound great Kev, really nice work :-)

I find air guitar is the best way to avoid dropping the pick or guitar while shredding, at least that's my excuse.......... :-)

Originally posted by Vuya on Sat 11 Jul, 2020

Thank you! Maybe I should start practicing now so I can be a part of this!

#4269 Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2020 8:42 am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forums > Hangout > Synthwave / Futurewave / RetrowavePage 4 of 8

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up