Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Lock-down entertainment

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

OMG. Nostalgia, for anyone who took up 'rock and roll' thanks to Vim Fuego, Den Dennis, Colin Grigson, Spider "Eight-Legs" Webb a.k.a. Bad News laughing  Ok, might have just been us Brits, but if the rest of the world loved Spinal Tap and you didn't see it before, you gotta check this out whilst imprisoned in your own  home!! 

Warning.. 80's television video quality, and a full comprehension of dry humour is mandatory. 

The Comic Strip Presents... Bad News Tour 1/4

#4166 Posted Thu 14 May, 2020 4:02 am

Haha, I remember that - strangely this video is blocked by Channel Four in the UK so I can't watch it! Tried YouTube and it's blocked there as well.......

#4167 Posted Thu 14 May, 2020 4:35 am

Haha, I remember that - strangely this video is blocked by Channel Four in the UK so I can't watch it! Tried YouTube and it's blocked there as well.......

Originally posted by Vuya on Thu 14 May, 2020

Oh that's interesting, have they turned off all radio signals in the UK too haha. Blah. Probably a copyright thing. I guess the rest of us will just have to have a laugh while you guys will just have to remember :)

#4168 Posted Thu 14 May, 2020 4:39 am

Oh that's interesting, have they turned off all radio signals in the UK too haha. Blah. Probably a copyright thing. I guess the rest of us will just have to have a laugh while you guys will just have to remember :)

Originally posted by MonkeyC on Thu 14 May, 2020

Haha, yes that's about the size of it :-)

#4169 Posted Thu 14 May, 2020 4:42 am

Never saw this before and then I recognised who they were. Bloody hell I learned Stairway To Heaven when I was 12, Jimmy page was 22 when he wrote it, tell you something, don't it. The funniest thing about that line is there were actually people around like that back then, it's probably a quote :) Here's how I remember them, although poor Steve will most likely miss out.

#4170 Posted Thu 14 May, 2020 5:10 am

"The Young Ones", oooooh yes, staple UK education !! :)

#4171 Posted Thu 14 May, 2020 5:21 am

Forums > Hangout > Lock-down entertainmentPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up