Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > K-town's burning down, so glad you got out safe and sound ;)

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3

I was worried that no one saw my post about moving our little community over this way, but looking at the new member ticker, I am all smiles and so happy that you are here! All of you :) Finally, we can get back to doing what we do!!!!! :D

#5116 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 3:02 am
Well I just want to say a warm welcome to you all - it’s great to see you all here and look forward to hearing the music :-)
#5122 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 8:17 am
Thanks Steve

Bath is cool .. Is your house built of sandstone?
#5125 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 9:22 am
A message posted on Fri 01 Sep, 2023 10:27 am was deleted by Vuya
Thanks Steve Bath is cool .. Is your house built of sandstone?

Originally posted by DuBrae on Fri 01 Sep, 2023

Yep, like most of the places down here - which gives the city a bit of character :-)

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you - that's also a beautiful part of the country.

#5131 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 10:29 am

Yep, like most of the places down here - which gives the city a bit of character :-)

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you - that's also a beautiful part of the country.

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 01 Sep, 2023

Looks like I said Steve Bath is cool , whoever he is

I'm around mid-cornwall, St Austell Bay area 

#5132 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 10:52 am
Haha….oh yeah I didn’t see that - been pretty weird if my name was Steve Bath and I was really cool :-)

St Austell’s a very nice part of the world.
#5133 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 10:58 am
cool, thanks for the welcome, nice to be over here... hoping to see lots of activity

where's the new member ticker?
#5135 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 12:56 pm
cool, thanks for the welcome, nice to be over here... hoping to see lots of activity where's the new member ticker?

Originally posted by Aces38 on Fri 01 Sep, 2023

You can see the latest members by going to the Lounge area.  Click on the Community tab at the top of the page, then click on Lounge.  Once there, scroll all the way down, should be on the left hand side of the page.  :)

#5136 Posted Fri 01 Sep, 2023 1:57 pm
I just made the jump also. It's not a specific technical thing about Kompoz I have an issue with, it's more of a vibe thing.
#5142 Posted Sat 02 Sep, 2023 8:32 am
1 2 3

Forums > Hangout > K-town's burning down, so glad you got out safe and sound ;)Page 1 of 3

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up