Music Forums

Forums > Project Help > Looking for a drummer (Hip Hop style)

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hi, my name is Manuel. I produce music for a long time ago. My style is a mix of acoustic and electronic sound. A mixture of sample and instrument played. I really like analog synths and analog sounds in general. I have been working in my recording studio based in France for 10 years. I mostly work for other artists but I have been starting to compose again for a few months. And it feels good! I started a 90s style hip hop music project. I am looking for a drummer in this style. A fairly simple rhythm but which is alive. I'm looking for someone who can register and send me the separate drum tracks. I'm looking for a rather thick organic sound. Snare, bass drum, hi-hat (and maybe a ride cymbal). Nothing more. A mono overhead microphone (a rubban microphone sound would be the best), a snare microphone, a kick microphone and a room. I would like a small room sound. 4 tracks only ... My composition is not yet edited, so I'm looking for nice drum loops that I will edit later. I can send you the song (I made a version with a drum loop, I like the sound and the style of this loop); if this project tempts you, do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you! Manu
#4647 Posted Sat 13 Nov, 2021 4:37 am

Forums > Project Help > Looking for a drummer (Hip Hop style)Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up