Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > The 'Film Trailer' Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 
We're away on this. If you wanna join in, please read the instructions posted on the first page of this post and ask if you have questions. FUN FUN FUN :)
#4029 Posted Tue 22 Oct, 2019 2:15 pm
A message posted on Tue 22 Oct, 2019 6:40 pm was deleted

Hey. So had a couple of questions I just wanted to answer here.

1.  What is a "temporary holding file'' and how to make it?

When you create a project, you will just have the project owner listed as a collaborator. Others become collaborators after they upload an audition and get accepted into the project. So for this reason, I suggest that all collaborators just upload 'something' so that the project manager can accept them into the project and we can see who is in the project. 

You can upload any file for this. Could just upload (as an audition) a .txt file saying"Hey!". 

2. What is the "writing room'', and how to find it?

The writting room is a feature of any project. You can go to your project page, once you are a collaborator on the project (as mentioned above) you will see a link to the project writing room on the right side navigation. This is a live chat area where you can type messages back and forth.. i.e. discuss your ideas for the project. 

Hope that helps! Enjoy!!

#4031 Posted Wed 23 Oct, 2019 2:57 pm

Quick reminder. Tuesday 5th is the deadline for entries into the first stage of this challenge. So if you wanna be in, make sure your team has created a project and the Composer has posted a melody and chords. This is the last call. Good luck!

#4045 Posted Fri 01 Nov, 2019 2:38 am

Thanks all, it was worth a try. But this challenge has now drawn to an end.

I know a couple of you had originally created your own soundtracks for the movie. Would be great to see those sync'd up and posted on YouTube. Feel free to add any links in this thread so we can all go and add some thumbs up :)

#4047 Posted Wed 06 Nov, 2019 1:42 am
How about the Holiday Challenge? That usually goes over pretty well
#4048 Posted Tue 19 Nov, 2019 9:14 am
How about the Holiday Challenge? That usually goes over pretty well

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Tue 19 Nov, 2019

The number guessing challenge actually went down very well as well :)

Yes, holiday challenge is in the letter we sent of to Santa, so watch this space!

#4049 Posted Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:36 am
1 2 3 4 5 6 

Forums > Community Challenges > The 'Film Trailer' ChallengePage 6 of 6

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up