Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > The Seasons Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4
Do we need to do anything to submit the work or will you just take the featured track for judging?

Originally posted by RockHarvester on Sun 17 May, 2020

Hi Nathan - you'll need to close/complete the project into the Music Store.  Here is a tutorial to guide you - https://www.procollabs.com/tutorials/completing_a_project

It might seem a bit tedious at first, but once you do it, you'll get used to it in no time.  If you need any help, just let us know.  :)

#4190 Posted Sun 17 May, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi Nathan - you'll need to close/complete the project into the Music Store.  Here is a tutorial to guide you - https://www.procollabs.com/tutorials/completing_a_project

It might seem a bit tedious at first, but once you do it, you'll get used to it in no time.  If you need any help, just let us know.  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Sun 17 May, 2020

Got it. Thanks. I should have asked this question a while ago. lol Hope everyone gets their agreement in tomorrow so I can complete the project by 11:30. No matter what happens, it was a great first experience here on procollabs thanks to all the great contributors.
#4191 Posted Sun 17 May, 2020 11:34 pm
Got it. Thanks. I should have asked this question a while ago. lol Hope everyone gets their agreement in tomorrow so I can complete the project by 11:30. No matter what happens, it was a great first experience here on procollabs thanks to all the great contributors.

That's an awesome attitude to have, Nathan - great having you here.  You all did such a great job on the song!  :)

#4192 Posted Mon 18 May, 2020 3:02 pm

That's fantastic and thanks for joining in the Season's Challenge - great track as well :-)

#4193 Posted Mon 18 May, 2020 3:23 pm
The seasons Challenge has now finished.

Big thanks to everyone who joined in, your efforts are all greatly appreciated :-)
#4194 Posted Tue 19 May, 2020 2:26 pm
Awesome and congrats to all that took part in this one!!
#4195 Posted Tue 19 May, 2020 4:23 pm
This was a lot of fun. Thanks for showing me the ropes and putting up with my newbiness. I look forward to doing more of these in the future.
#4198 Posted Wed 20 May, 2020 7:56 pm
This was a lot of fun. Thanks for showing me the ropes and putting up with my newbiness. I look forward to doing more of these in the future.

Originally posted by RockHarvester on Wed 20 May, 2020

Awesome!  We should have a new challenge up in a few weeks.  :)

#4199 Posted Thu 21 May, 2020 12:45 am

Originally posted by RockHarvester on Wed 20 May, 2020

Thanks for joining in and glad you enjoyed it :-)

#4200 Posted Thu 21 May, 2020 4:05 am

If anyone has anything they would like to see (and join in) as a Challenge, just let us know and we'll see what we can do :-)

#4201 Posted Thu 21 May, 2020 4:06 am
1 2 3 4

Forums > Community Challenges > The Seasons ChallengePage 3 of 4

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up