Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > A spooky challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Just over two weeks left on the challenge.....remember you need to have your track finished and loaded into the Music Store for your entries to qualify :)
#2885 Posted Mon 16 Oct, 2017 3:40 am
Okay so I messed up bigtime when I named my song. Is there a way for me to still participate with "Lurking Nightmare"?
#2891 Posted Tue 17 Oct, 2017 9:33 am
Yes, go on - In the spirit of collaboration, I reckon we can let you off this time ;-)

After all I missed a word out of my song title (to avoid confusion with another track that has exactly the same name)
#2892 Posted Tue 17 Oct, 2017 10:38 am
@Jorgob

In addition to Steve's comments... If you do wish to fix your entry as to follow the challenge criteria, you can do the following:

As long as you did not delete your original project when you published your song... You should see a "Re-open Project" option on the data sheet page. From there you should be able to unpublish your song, make artwork and title changes and then re-publish.

If you deleted your project upon publishing... Lee has the ability and can fix your title and replace your artwork for you manually.

@Vuya

I think duplicate song titles are to be expected with this challenge. What makes it cool is how different all of the songs will be. :-)
#2893 Posted Wed 18 Oct, 2017 2:34 pm
#2894 Posted Thu 19 Oct, 2017 2:28 am
This is a fun challenge. I really enjoy listening to all the macabre creativity. Here's another entry:

https://www.procollabs.com/store/947
#2896 Posted Thu 19 Oct, 2017 8:12 am
@Jorgob In addition to Steve's comments... If you do wish to fix your entry as to follow the challenge criteria, you can do the following: As long as you did not delete your original project when you published your song... You should see a "Re-open Project" option on the data sheet page. From there you should be able to unpublish your song, make artwork and title changes and then re-publish. If you deleted your project upon publishing... Lee has the ability and can fix your title and replace your artwork for you manually. @Vuya I think duplicate song titles are to be expected with this challenge. What makes it cool is how different all of the songs will be. :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Wed 18 Oct, 2017

Thanks Drew, don't tell anyone but I was just being polite (it’s a British thing!!) :)
#2899 Posted Thu 19 Oct, 2017 4:03 pm
This is a fun challenge. I really enjoy listening to all the macabre creativity. Here's another entry: https://www.procollabs.com/store/947

Originally posted by Roo on Thu 19 Oct, 2017

Nice one Ryan :)
#2900 Posted Thu 19 Oct, 2017 4:04 pm
I'm in too! ;-) https://www.procollabs.com/project/968

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Thu 19 Oct, 2017

Great track Drew, this may just be the most amount of entries we’ve ever had on a challenge :)
#2901 Posted Thu 19 Oct, 2017 4:05 pm
Great track Drew, this may just be the most amount of entries we’ve ever had on a challenge :)

Originally posted by Vuya on Thu 19 Oct, 2017

Thanks, Steve! :-) Looks like we have another entry now too! Great to see! :-)
#2903 Posted Fri 20 Oct, 2017 12:13 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forums > Community Challenges > A spooky challengePage 6 of 11

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up