Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > 2022 Jingle Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hey ProCollabers! Who's ready for another new PC challenge?

Today we are excited to announce our 2022 Jingle Challenge! :-)

Criteria Below:

1) Create an original, 100% written, recorded and produced jingle. Your product choice can be imaginary or real.

2) Your jingle must include lyrics and vocals that tie to your jingle title. No instrumental or spoken word projects.

3) If you choose a real product, your jingle lyrics must reflect your product choice only in a positive light.

4) Your completed jingle should be at least 30 seconds in length, but no longer than 60 seconds in length.

5) Your project and completed jingle must include at least two ProCollabs collaborators. Solo projects are not eligible.

6) Your project must be a ‘Public’ project so that the community can listen to your creations along the way.

7) Your cover art must include the colors black and white. No copyrighted product images allowed.

8) Jingles must be completed and published to the ProCollabs Music Store no later than 11:59pm (EST) on February, 28th 2022.

Everyone who completes the challenge gets a new profile badge and a $10.00 ProCollabs credit, good for renewals, upgrades, etc.

Please Note: If you submit your jingle after the deadline, you won’t be eligible for the PC credit or Grammy – No Exceptions!

It would be great to see you all get involved, so make sure to reach out to other members, send invites, etc.

Let us know if you have any questions and most importantly... Have Fun! :-)

*Bonus Challenge

Hey Everyone,

We've decided to make our current 2022 Jingle Challenge a bit more interesting. If you create an original video along with your jingle, all collaborators will receive a $20 PC credit, which is equivalent to an annual Silver Membership.

You can either upload the video to your YouTube channel, then embed it to the 2022 Jingle Challenge forum - or you can send us the video via Google Drive, and we'll upload it to our ProCollabs YouTube channel.

The video doesn't have to be a masterpiece, it can be simple. So come on, join in on the fun and start creating!

COMPLETED PROJECTS:

Brush Brite - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2666

ProCollabs - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2662

Thunder Bum - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2663

#4721 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 4:35 pm

Hey ProCollabers! Who's ready for another new PC challenge?

Today we are excited to announce our 2022 Jingle Challenge! :-)

Criteria Below:

1) Create an original, 100% written, recorded and produced jingle. Your product choice can be imaginary or real.

2) Your jingle must include lyrics and vocals that tie to your jingle title. No instrumental or spoken word projects.

3) If you choose a real product, your jingle lyrics must reflect your product choice only in a positive light.

4) Your completed jingle should be at least 30 seconds in length, but no longer than 60 seconds in length.

5) Your project and completed jingle must include at least two ProCollabs collaborators. Solo projects are not eligible.

6) Your project must be a ‘Public’ project so that the community can listen to your creations along the way.

7) Your cover art must include the colors black and white. No copyrighted product images allowed.

8) Jingles must be completed and published to the ProCollabs Music Store no later than 11:59pm (EST) on February, 28th 2022.

Everyone who completes the challenge gets a new profile badge and a $10.00 ProCollabs credit, good for renewals, upgrades, etc.

Please Note: If you submit your jingle after the deadline, you won’t be eligible for the PC credit or Grammy – No Exceptions!

It would be great to see you all get involved, so make sure to reach out to other members, send invites, etc.

Let us know if you have any questions and most importantly... Have Fun! :-)

*Bonus Challenge

Hey Everyone,

We've decided to make our current 2022 Jingle Challenge a bit more interesting. If you create an original video along with your jingle, all collaborators will receive a $20 PC credit, which is equivalent to an annual Silver Membership.

You can either upload the video to your YouTube channel, then embed it to the 2022 Jingle Challenge forum - or you can send us the video via Google Drive, and we'll upload it to our ProCollabs YouTube channel.

The video doesn't have to be a masterpiece, it can be simple. So come on, join in on the fun and start creating!

COMPLETED PROJECTS:

Brush Brite - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2666

ProCollabs - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2662

Thunder Bum - https://www.procollabs.com/store/2663

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Mon 24 Jan, 2022

Sounds like so much fun!  :)

#4722 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 4:44 pm

Sounds like so much fun!  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Mon 24 Jan, 2022

Here is  a little vintage inspiration from your home town. One of my personal favorite jingles! ;-)

#4723 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 5:17 pm
OK, I'll start.

I once bought a shirt from UnTuckit...
#4724 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:36 pm
A message posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:38 pm was deleted by the moderator
OK, I'll start. I once bought a shirt from UnTuckit...

Originally posted by SteveO on Mon 24 Jan, 2022

Haha, don't get me started.  :)

#4726 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:39 pm

Here is  a little vintage inspiration from your home town. One of my personal favorite jingles! ;-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Mon 24 Jan, 2022

My goodness, that makes me feel old now.

Here are some of my faves growing up!

#4727 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:39 pm
I had to post this one - I'll never forget the first time I heard this. Hilarious!
#4728 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:55 pm

And who could forget...

#4729 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:58 pm
Ha, I don't remember that one. Geez, commercials were so different back then.
#4730 Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2022 11:27 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forums > Community Challenges > 2022 Jingle ChallengePage 1 of 8

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up