Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Synthwave / Futurewave / Retrowave

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I've added the second video last night at midnight. It seemed rather fitting. The track is inspired by John Carpenter & Goblin. :D

#4180 Posted Sat 16 May, 2020 2:08 pm

I've added the second video last night at midnight. It seemed rather fitting. The track is inspired by John Carpenter & Goblin. :D

Originally posted by Astronut on Sat 16 May, 2020

Damn, this is awesome! The beginning of this one reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies, Christine, when the car is on fire at night! ;-) Really well done! Keep them comin' Kev! ;-)

#4181 Posted Sat 16 May, 2020 4:48 pm

Damn, this is awesome! The beginning of this one reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies, Christine, when the car is on fire at night! ;-) Really well done! Keep them comin' Kev! ;-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Sat 16 May, 2020

Thank you, Drew! That was a creepy scene! My favorite John Carpenter movie is probably The Fog. The score is fantastic. Feel free to share it around if you have any place it fits. :)

#4185 Posted Sun 17 May, 2020 6:41 am

The third video/single is now available. Maybe it will make someone smile. Hope you all have a great day. :)

#4230 Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2020 11:14 am

The third video/single is now available. Maybe it will make someone smile. Hope you all have a great day. :)

Originally posted by Astronut on Thu 11 Jun, 2020

Damn, Kev... They keep getting better! Made me smile! :-)

Will these be released on iTunes or Spotify? Would be cool to listen in album format when they are all done. ;-)

#4231 Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2020 12:04 pm

Damn, Kev... They keep getting better! Made me smile! :-)

Will these be released on iTunes or Spotify? Would be cool to listen in album format when they are all done. ;-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Thu 11 Jun, 2020

Thank you, Drew. :) Once the album is completed, it should be on Spotify, iTunes, et al. The goal is to have it completed by August.

#4232 Posted Thu 11 Jun, 2020 2:01 pm

Originally posted by Astronut on Thu 11 Jun, 2020

Wow, this is so beautiful!!  :))

#4233 Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2020 3:20 am

Wow, this is so beautiful!!  :))

Originally posted by RAVEN on Fri 12 Jun, 2020

Thank you so much! :) It was inspired by my daughter (she's 11). She was telling me recently about how she had experienced waves of positive memories and felt that it was her mind trying to counter the current state of the world. It inspired me to write this as I could completely relate. On a more personal note, dont' be surprised if I contact you at some point about possibly hiring you to sing on a track for the album (providing I get it all together). :)

Have a great weekend, you all!

#4234 Posted Fri 12 Jun, 2020 7:30 am

Thank you so much! :) It was inspired by my daughter (she's 11). She was telling me recently about how she had experienced waves of positive memories and felt that it was her mind trying to counter the current state of the world. It inspired me to write this as I could completely relate. On a more personal note, dont' be surprised if I contact you at some point about possibly hiring you to sing on a track for the album (providing I get it all together). :)

Have a great weekend, you all!

Originally posted by Astronut on Fri 12 Jun, 2020

I really admire the connection you have with your daughter, it's wonderful.  :)

If I can help in any way, just let me know. 

#4235 Posted Sat 13 Jun, 2020 2:13 am

Here's the latest from the Plastic Horizon project. Hope you are all happy, healthy, and making lots of music! :)

#4251 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2020 9:24 am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forums > Hangout > Synthwave / Futurewave / RetrowavePage 3 of 8

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up