Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > The ProCollabs Cut Up Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here is the final version of "Red Dust to Red Dust". Ryan on vocals and Michiel's production hit it out of the park on this song. Hope you all enjoy our contribution to the Bowie Challenge! https://www.procollabs.com/project/834 The project is in the process of being closed so not sure if this link will still work when it closes?

Originally posted by DonWeismantel on Wed 05 Jul, 2017

Sounds incredible, Don. You, Ryan & Michiel did such a fantastic job in capturing what this challenge was all about! What an honor to have such talent on this site, thank you guys! :)
#2526 Posted Thu 06 Jul, 2017 3:32 pm
Sounds incredible, Don. You, Ryan & Michiel did such a fantastic job in capturing what this challenge was all about! What an honor to have such talent on this site, thank you guys! :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Thu 06 Jul, 2017

Thank you for ProCollabs! While I have worked with Ryan a few years back when I was writing Electronica music, it was wonderful replicating my past fantastic experiences working with him again... he is a class act and so instinctually dead on with vocals. I would never have met Michiel had it not been for this site. My description for Michiel as a producer is that he hears what isn't there and then fills that empty space. It was a fun project to be involved in! As always, I appreciate your kind words!
#2527 Posted Thu 06 Jul, 2017 4:01 pm
Thank you for ProCollabs! While I have worked with Ryan a few years back when I was writing Electronica music, it was wonderful replicating my past fantastic experiences working with him again... he is a class act and so instinctually dead on with vocals. I would never have met Michiel had it not been for this site. My description for Michiel as a producer is that he hears what isn't there and then fills that empty space. It was a fun project to be involved in! As always, I appreciate your kind words!

Originally posted by DonWeismantel on Thu 06 Jul, 2017

That's great Don :)

Ryan is an amazing vocalist and I have really enjoyed every project we have worked on together he is on another level, and Michiel's vision and talent is inspirational.

There's some truly amazing music created on ProCollabs and this track has definitely added to that growing list, well done :)
#2528 Posted Fri 07 Jul, 2017 3:50 am
That's great Don :) Ryan is an amazing vocalist and I have really enjoyed every project we have worked on together he is on another level, and Michiel's vision and talent is inspirational. There's some truly amazing music created on ProCollabs and this track has definitely added to that growing list, well done :)

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 07 Jul, 2017

Thanks for the kind words! There is a wealth of talent on this site for sure!
#2529 Posted Fri 07 Jul, 2017 11:05 am
FYI - this challenge officially ends at 11:59pm, on July 15th. Please make sure your project is completed by then to qualify for the $10.00 credit.

A special thank you to everyone who contributed, you all are the best!
#2545 Posted Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:43 pm
Well done everyone who has got their project loaded into the Music Library so far. Tomorrow is the last day and your last chance to get your track loaded into the Music Library and claim your amazing $10 credit.

Either way, if you get it loaded or not, thanks to everyone who got involved you are all superstars (well in the ProCollab's world at least......) :))
#2555 Posted Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:41 am
not sure how to load this
#2557 Posted Fri 14 Jul, 2017 12:54 pm
No problem V1ctor, do you mean the process of how to load it?
#2558 Posted Fri 14 Jul, 2017 1:01 pm
Yes. what steps and criteria need to happen to load this? Also does it need the CC license?
#2559 Posted Fri 14 Jul, 2017 1:04 pm
Yes. what steps and criteria need to happen to load this? Also does it need the CC license?

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Fri 14 Jul, 2017

Hey Vic,

Are you talking about closing & completing the project? I see you need to assign copyright for the Composition & Sound Recording, and since it's Equal Shares, it will be straight forward to divide.

Then you'll need to select the Production Tracks, which are all the seps that make up the final mastered song. Then press Close Project, then double check to make sure everything is set up right. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and close the project.

You'll need to 'accept' your own assigned credits, and in the meantime, an email gets sent out to all of the collaborators asking for their approval. Once everyone approves, you will be sent a link, and the project is ready to be completed.

Here is a detailed tutorial, if needed - https://www.procollabs.com/tutorials/completing_a_project

If you need any help, just let me know. :)
#2560 Posted Fri 14 Jul, 2017 2:34 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forums > Community Challenges > The ProCollabs Cut Up ChallengePage 7 of 9

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up